Friday, December 26, 2008

Crazy, but we have moved .... again!

Call us crazy ... and we would agree. We decided to move to a new home the week of Christmas. We found a great home in a perfect area and could not wait to move in. Moving was way more than expected, but we survived it. I hope the pictures capture our new place. The view is great as you can see the entire Boise valley and we have natural sled hills in our back yard! The boys have plenty of room to expolore the area and we look forward to spending time as a family in the yard.





4 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

What a beautiful home! It's not by the lake...but whatever. LOL! I can't believe you guys, pregnant, Christmas, and moving! You ARE crazy! Where is it? Hopefully you got our card before you moved. Looks like you had a great Christmas! YEA! Love ya!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Beautiful! I'd like to know where it is as well and did you buy this time? :)

Happy New Year!

Whit said...

WOW! I love it! I would love to come it. We need to have a play date.

Jeremy Saunders said...

OMG! That is gorgeous! Can you find me one like that? Can I come visit?
miss you guys!
mimi